Monday, December 13, 2010

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque Review

When I first purchased this product, I was a bit angry at ULTA for false advertising on the price.  Whoever worked there put these hair treatments in the wrong section on the shelf showing that it cost $12 instead of the actual price of $28!!  Imagine my shock at the checkout counter...quite a big difference.  However, after hearing so many positive things about this hair treatment, I decided to give it a shot anyway.  If it didn't work, I could alwasy return it, right?  I followed the instructions exactly as described on the packaging.  I combed through my damp hair, let it sit for 7-10 minutes and then rinsed the product out.  I decided to let my hair dry naturally even though my hair is extremely wavy and frizzy.  WOW!  My frizz was GONE!  My hair was so beautiful and silky looking (although still extremely wavy).  I straightened it the next day before work and my hair looked better than it has in years.  It is so soft too.  This is only after ONE use.  I frequently damage my hair with heat styling products and hair color.  It is as if this product has erased all those years of damage in just 7 minutes!  I received so many compliments about my hair at work too so I know it made a significant difference in my hair's appearance.  This product is going to be a staple in my hair care routine for years to come.  I am excited to try the other products from this line as well and will definitely keep you all posted on the outcome of them!

You can purchase these products at Ulta
http://search.ulta.com/nav/brand/Macademia%20Natural%20Oil/0
FYI - they spell the product name wrong on their site...no idea why...

No comments:

Post a Comment